Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Foster Paperwork Done (Mostly)

Yesterday we had another meeting with our foster care licensing agent and I was able to turn in 99% of our paperwork.  I (and Matt a little) have been plugging away slowly at it over the last several weeks and had a goal of having as much done as possible by this meeting.  The only thing left to do is get my physical and have one for the kids.  Those are scheduled for April so they will be done soon.  Our agent gave me one more easy piece of paperwork to fill out so I'll have no problem getting that done.

I didn't find the paperwork to be horrible and it seems like we got it done faster that might be normal.  Our agent was impressed/pleased.  I just want to move the process along and get the paperwork off of my mind!

It seems like now we just wait for it all to be processed.  Because there's more work to do than people to do the work it could take a couple of months.  Our agent indicated and I'm hoping it will be done and we will be licensed by the beginning of the summer.  So I might not have any updates on that process for a couple of months.

We are working on some house reorganization to make room for another child so as we get that moving along I will post some pictures and progress updates.

1 comment:

  1. Anne, we didn't know you all were in the process to foster. That's awesome! We are excited to see where God takes you.we miss you guys!
    Lindsey Teefey

    ReplyDelete