Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tablecloth Organization

My mother-in-law has a great way to store tablecloths so I copied her idea.  HANG THEM!  My tablecloths aren't wrinkled and they're easy to find now.  Here's a picture...


We have great closet space in our entry hall that is unused.  For the record I don't think it is unused because we have tons of storage (no attic and no basement) but because I am quick to purge and slow to keep things when I'm done using them.

By the way, does anyone need a steam mop?  I've moved on for various reasons.  Ours works well but I have too much to mop and the cord isn't long enough and if I added an extension cord I'd have too much cord.  I know it's a first world problem but I'm just letting you know the mop is yours if you comment to claim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment