Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Kitchen Sink

One of my house update dreams since we moved in was to replace the kitchen sink.  So, this past week we got to do it.  I am so in love with my new sink.  There were a few kinks to getting it installed (10 seemingly unnecessary hours of labor, parts not fitting, and finally 2 days later water gushing out of my cabinet because a drain pipe fell off).  So, we're talking to the installers and hoping to get compensated for our troubles and what appeared to be some incompetencies.  We didn't hire a professional to do as poorly as we could have done:) Needless to say, I still love my sink!

Old sink.  Stats: 6" deep, double basin, low faucet.
New sink.  Stats: 9" deep, single basin, very high faucet.

New sink also came with a couple of basins that can
be inserted if you desire a more traditional double basin.  

Oops, drainpipe fell off while I was doing dishes.
I took a picture before starting clean-up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment