Sunday, January 20, 2013

Caleb - 22 Months

Just 2 more months until Caleb turns two!!! AAAAH!  Caleb is so much fun (and work) right now.  He loves playing with Grace (favorites: dress up, DUPLO blocks, princess), loves singing (favorites: ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Go Tell it on the Mountain), loves eating (favorites: blueberries, bread, bananas, green beans) and loves asserting his will (favorites: opening doors, turning lights on, picking out clothes).

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures I took this week that will remind me of this time in his life.

Doing what an almost 2 year old does best...

"Mommy, I want my milk and I want to open the fridge and get it out
from the top shelf all by myself. WHY ARE YOU SAYING NO TO ME?"

We just couldn't hold out two more months until he turned two and turned his car seat forward facing....

Look at Grace and Caleb holding hands:)

No comments:

Post a Comment