The kids love it too! They giggle and tickle one another while riding in it and Grace tries to climb in it every time we walk by it in the garage. It is not great for fitness walking (I still prefer the double stroller) but it works for lazy strolls around the neighborhood or walks to the park.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Wagon!
Remember this post from two years ago when I professed my love for the Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon. I have never stopped loving it and have never stopped searching for a pre-owned copy of it. So, I was thrilled when a friend emailed me last week with a post from Craigslist for this very wagon. I was so nervous I wouldn't get it that I lost about 20 minutes of sleep. But fortunately I was the first one to contact the owner and even though others offered him more than what he was asking he honored me as the first person. I was planning on offering him a little less but decided against it and got the wagon (that appears to never have been used) for half of what I'd pay for it new! Thank you Craigslist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment