Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for...

490. Fun visit with Emily and her boy Owen just before baby #2 was born (see #499)
491. Easter celebration with my family
492. Great group of people and good worship at home group Sunday night
493. First pair of skinny jeans for $15 (75% off) (and I think I like them)
494. New wagon
495. Mowed grass
496. Sunshine
497. Christian fiction that is encouraging
498. Picnic with Matt and kids
499. Hearing news that Emily's baby was born (so happy for their family of 4)
500. Making it to 500 on my thankful list (remember the goal is 1000).  I'm thankful for this because this list has encouraged me to be thankful and thank the great giver, God.  I'm glad I haven't given up but that I allow myself time to reflect on how much I have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment