I've been a big time slacker on writing things down I'm thankful for over the last TWO weeks. I sort of forgot to post last week. And by sort of I mean I chose to ignore the reminder that I put on my calendar and decided most people wouldn't notice if I didn't do a "Thankful Thursday" post. I've been feel extremely thankful lately however I can't remember all the little moments (since I haven't been writing anything down). So to continue my list from 2 weeks ago here is some of what I have been thankful for lately...
469. Matt has a job
470. No potty accidents in a week (including poop!)
471. The chance to teach kids again at church (had to step back for a couple of months because of Caleb's schedule and need to nurse)
472. Parks
473. Walks
474. Bike rides with Grace
475. Daffodils and tulips blooming
476. New episodes of "Switched at Birth" on Netflix
477. Making it through the first 25% of my One-Year-Bible plan in 25% of the year and not more
478. 2 days watching one of Grace's best friends, L
479. Salsa Soup
480. Grace's streak of good naps (after a streak of bad naps)
No comments:
Post a Comment