Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What Grace is saying 3....

Here's a few more from the past few months.  I wish I was better at writing things down but then it might be overkill:)
  • Me: I spy with my little eye something white. G: Is it my bottom? Me: No. G: I spy with my little eye something eating my book. Me: Is it Caleb? G: Yes. (January '12)
  • "I'm sick of you both.  Mommy and Daddy are crazy and sing crazy songs." (She did say this kindly and was being silly after singing with us during breakfast.  I think she just wanted us to stop.) (January '12)
  • "I'm going to wand you up" (Waving her wand and casting spells on one of my friends) (January '12)
  • "Mommy, who took the 6?  Is it ok if people take the numbers?" (After noticing there is no 6 on our clock  ) (February '12)
  • "When I grow up I want to be a mommy.  But first I'm going to eat my dinner." (March '12)
  • "Mommy, it won't stick to me.  Am I plastic?" (A couple of days after I told her a magnet wouldn't stick to something because it was plastic) (April '12)

No comments:

Post a Comment