Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For Sale


Our house is for sale! There is a sign in our yard. It is weird. I'm not going to post where we live since some of you readers could be stalkers but if you know of anyone interested in a 2 bedroom house let me know and I'll get you the info. We have decided it is time to put our house on the market and hope to move into something a little bit bigger. And in case you were wondering we are NOT expecting another child. But someday we hope to have more than 1 and for the time being it would be nice to live in a bigger house even with only 1 child. Plus houses seem to take a while to sell because the market is pretty saturated. At this point I'm hoping it takes less than a year. I'm setting my expectations very low. My goal is to live in a new house by May 18th, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. You guys could sell yours and then be our next door neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still planning on staying in town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a ton in our neighborhood for sale right now! We could be neighborhood-neighbors! Praying you have a good, quick experience selling!

    ReplyDelete