Thursday, May 6, 2010

Best Sandals Ever

I think that I recently bought the best pair of sandals I will ever own. I'm a huge fan of wearing sandals during the summer months (who isn't) but have bad feet. Most flip flops are fine for short amounts of walking but my arches kill after wearing them for a while.

Pictured Below: These Old Navy flips are the worst but everyone owns at least one pair. These are $2 a pair so they are definitely affordable and that is the only reason why I own some.



Pictured Below: J. Crew Elastic Wedge flips have become a favorite of mine over the last few years. The elastic strap helps ward off those awful flip-flop blisters and the thicker soles helps my feet feel a little more supported. These are $12 a pair. Not too bad but the first time I bought some I felt like I was going way overboard because I was used to the Old Navy $2.


Pictured Below: These fashionable sandals would look cute with a dressy outfit. But they would not be practical for me. I love them though. While I may wear a casual skirt or dress I will not be dressing up more than twice this summer so I'll stick with the dressy sandals I have and not buy another pair. Did I mention these are $485 so way out of my budget anyway:)


Pictured Below: These casual sandals would look good with a more casual outfit and while I would love to wear them I can't. Again, my feet stink and I need arch support. I bet they'd give me blisters too and I'd probably trip a lot. They are so cute! O yeah and these are $220 so still pretty far out of my budget.

Pictured Below: But these, oh these wonderful sandals have made my life amazing. I bought these Merrell sandals about a month ago and do not regret it. Is it crazy to want a black pair too? Yesterday I walked at least 3 miles in these sandals and not one bit of my feet complained even once. WOW! I would wear these to an amusement park for the whole day (and that is the standard I hold my shoes to). They cost me $70. I was worried I was spending too much but I can tell you already it was worth it.

3 comments:

  1. did you know that you wrote that your feet stink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annne, I so agree. (I was in Emily's wedding with you). I no longer buy cheap sandals. It is SO worth the money to buy better ones. I love Merrels, Born, and Clarks. The best shoes all around. They also last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I definitely remember you. I might have to check out Born or Clark sandals instead of getting the exact same thing in a different colors.

    ReplyDelete