Sunday, May 2, 2010

C25K: Week 2

I wanted to give and update on my C25K progress. I completed week 2 of the Couch to 5K plan on Friday and started week 3 today. It took me 2 weeks to complete week 2 because I only ran twice the 1st try (you are supossed to run 3 times a week) and decided I would like to prolong my journey to harder weeks so I repeated week 2. I thought my plan was pretty smart. I pretended like I cared that I didn't get it right and ran a little less than I would have if I would have moved on:) Also, just to clarify I am not training for a specific 5K. Maybe if I complete this I will find one to run. I just needed a plan to motivate me.

On another running note, we were able to witness a marathon yesterday. It was pretty cool to watch 14,000 runners and cheer them on. We had several friends running half of the marathon so we were able to see them too. It was a pretty cool experience. Below is one of my favorite pictures. Look down the road and see how many people are running and that was just a handful of them. We watched people go by for over and hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment