Monday, May 24, 2010

16 Year Old Shoes


Well my oldest wearable item has bit the dust. O wait I just realized I have a pair of Big Kahuna boxer shorts from the Wisconsin Dells that are 17 years old. Anyway my Adidas sandals that I originally wore before and after soccer games and have turned into garage/yard shoes fell apart today. The funny thing is I really thought they were still in great condition and upon further inspection I am amazed they didn't break sooner. Adidas sandals I will miss you. I wonder if I should buy a new pair.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to here about your shoes.
    Do you remember the boxer shorts we made at your house for 4-H? The ones with the matching neck things? Not sure how old we were, but I just threw mine away last year when we moved. I was still wearing them to bed. They were very worn and quite tacky my husband said they had to go. But that had to be like 3rd or 4th grade so that is some good craftsmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember the boxers. I can't believe you kept them that long. Those neck things were dorky.

    ReplyDelete