I've been bored with the way our blog looks for a little while now but haven't been motivated to make it look different. After spending 3 days cleaning, organizing, and rearranging some stuff in our house to make room for a baby I decided to update the look of our blog too. Plus I don't want to mess anything up in our house so I've confined myself to the computer. So if you're a google reader person check out our actual blog sometime. I changed the background just a bit and made a new pregnancy ticker. If you visit the actual blog I hope you enjoy the look. And I hope Matt doesn't think its too girly but if he wants more say in it he needs to blog more often:)
I also decided to post some of my goals for this year too.
My New Year's Resolutions...
1. Gain 15 pounds
2. Switch careers from high school teacher to stay at home mom
3. Survive childbirth
I think that's enough to think about for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment