I can't believe how quickly things are moving in this pregnancy. Now that Christmas is over I can officially get into baby mode. I can start organizing more, thinking about and actually putting together our nursery and just preparing my life in general for having a little one around. One of the more serious things I need to do is spend more time with God. I've already noticed that the highs and lows (more oftens lows) of this pregnancy have bitten away some of my normal quality time with Him. But the thing is, I(we) want to raise our children in a way that is honoring to God and teach them how to love God too. To do that I need to be depending on God and committed to spending my time with God. I have a feeling motherhood is going to be a lot more distracting than pregnancy so I need to be keeping good habits now:)
Here are a couple pictures from today.
My Grandma picked out this cute music jewelry box for me for Christmas with a picture frame on top. I decided to make it a box for the baby's room. (This is officially my first piece for the nursery.)
Here is my 24 week belly shot and me modeling my new pillow. I have 4 pillows that I sleep with every night and I really wanted one of these cool pregnancy pillows, but I didn't want to spend the cash to get one. So I dug out some fabric that I got on sale for Matt a while ago and my mom made the pillow for me for about 20% of the cost of buying one.
No comments:
Post a Comment