Monday, December 29, 2008

My Pedometer

One of my favorite presents this Christmas was my pedometer from Matt. I've been wanting one so I can keep track of how much I walk everyday. I am not doing very good at exercising during pregnancy so I thought counting my steps might help motivate me. So here are the results so far. Don't worry I won't post them all the time but I thought Christmas season was amusing.

12/24: 2462 steps = 1.08 miles
12/25: 1148 steps = 0.50 miles
12/26: 1085 steps = 0.47 miles
12/27: 2797 steps = 1.23 miles
12:28: 1037 steps = 0.45 miles
12/29: 7584 = 3.35 miles

I did a lot better today than the last few days but my feet hurt like crazy now. I think the baby weight is starting to get to my feet. And I'm still going to get a lot bigger:)

No comments:

Post a Comment