Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Competition


A few of my students have been having a friendly competition playing the game Brickbreaker on their cellphones. I guess all Blackberry cellphones have this game so when my students found out I was a proud owner of a Blackberry (just the phone and not the fancy Blackberry services) they convinced me to try out the game. So, I tried it a couple times and thought it was ok. I'm not really into playing electronic games so I'm not very good at it but it wasted some time. Anyway, my students decided to keep track of high scores on my chalkboard. Here are the results so far....

BRICKBREAK HIGH SCORES*

1. Ethan - 30,170

2. Austin - 27,090

3. Aaron - 25,980

4. Mrs. Ahrens - 910

Ummmm, I have a long way to go! Yikes!

*I never let the students play Brickbreaker in class. It is just a place to record their high scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment