Ah, the last 2 days before break in complete silence. What a treat. I always love that we have finals right before Christmas break and I have to force the kids to be quiet. They are generally pretty burnt out too so they're subdued. Anyway, I always let the kids fill out a notecard for the final with important formulas and such. The best notecard I've ever seen is one I got today...
"You will do good on this test. Focus. Stop tapping your pencil. This is your last final of the first day. Your going to pass. Your going to pass. Your going to pass. Oh yea tie your shoes.
10x^3-40x
10x(x+2)(x-2)"
This notecard was not edited for spelling errors. The kid will do fine on the test and is doing fine in the class overall, but I loved the pep talk he gave himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment