I know some of you think the smelly ice is a pregnancy issue but I'm convinced it's not. IT IS A REAL PROBLEM PEOPLE!! Yesterday someone mentioned to me that it might be a filter issue and today a friend of mine sent an email with the following...
"i have the same problem...and a solution. in my basement (so somewhere in your house) is the water line that goes to the ice maker. there is a water filter on that water line. changing the filter gets rid of the smell. the directions on the box say to change it every 3 months. i go anywhere from 6 months to a year and that seems to be ok. whenever i notice the smell i know it's time to change it."
I've have my freezer for over 2.5 years so I'm thinking a filter change is in the near future. That's a job for the husband.
quit whining. :)
ReplyDelete