Now according to all sources I have officially entered the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. I never knew there was so much discrepancy as to when it actually starts. Depending on what source I was reading it could have started as early as 12 weeks, 13 weeks, 3 months, or 14 weeks. So, I went with the latter and I have made it. Our baby is now the size of a lemon.
Here are some more FAQ's...
1. How are you feeling?
I'm still not great. I keep hoping that this nausea and vomitting will end soon. I bought something called sea bands for my wrists that are suppossed to help by using accupressure. I'm willing to try anything. Now my wrists just feel annoyed and I'm still nauseated but maybe I'd feel worse without them so I keep wearing them.
On a positive note...I don't feel as exhausted and think my normal energy is returning which does help with my overall feeling of ickyness. I think I'm less nauteous than I was 3 weeks ago. And I'm noticing a surge in my appetite which is good since I had lost weight at my last doctor's appt.
2. Are you staying in your house when the baby arrives?
Yes for a variety of reasons.
a. We don't want to move and have a new baby all at once, that seems stressful.
b. We really like our house payment.
c. We're not sure we'll be in Champaign for a long time so we might as well stay in our current house.
d. We love our home!
e. Babies are small; how much room do they need:)
3. Are you going back to teaching after the baby?
I am planning on staying home with our baby and am very excited about it. It has been weird starting the school year knowing that I won't even finish it and then I'm done teaching for a while. I'm really trying to be faithful to teaching and what God has called me to for the next 6 months so I can finish strong.

Yay! Congratulations on Trimester #2! You'll feel a whole lot better in this trimester. The biggest change I noticed was the engery surge :) Let me know if there is anything you ever need :)
ReplyDelete