Monday, October 20, 2008

Clean Ceiling Fans

I'm really excited because I bought a new cleaning product yesterday. A ceiling fan cleaner! In the past couple of weeks we have been running our ceiling fans less because it is cool outside, but because they are not running I notice the dust that has accumulated on the edges and it really bugs me. So Saturday night while we were at Home Depot I saw this great product. Matt said we could get it if it was less than $10. It was $9.97. Woo hoo. So I went home and cleaned the fan I can't reach without a ladder (which we don't have) and it worked pretty well. So if you're looking for a fan cleaning product, I'd reccommend anything that looks like the picture above.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact Matt said you could get it if it was under $10.

    ReplyDelete