Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Maternity Clothes

Sorry that I am posting more about pregnancy stuff. I promise we'll post about different things sometime soon. But, since I've been feeling crappy all I seem to do is go to work and sleep so I don't have much else to post about. Anyway, I was really excited to borrow 2 tubs full of maternity clothes from my friend Amy yesterday. Her baby was born last April so I'm on the same timeline as her just one year later, she works in education, and we wear similar sizes. Read: her maternity clothes are perfect for me to wear. So she graciously offered to let me borrow them. Anyway, we picked them up last night and I found a pair of jeans that I wore to school today! Although it may not be necessary for me to wear the clothes yet how can I turn down a stretchy waistband! I can't button my own pants comfortably anyway. Amy's husband Tim works at my school so it's going to be funny when he sees me showing up in Amy's clothes everyday. I'm hoping to buy some clothes of my own, because I'm a girl and will need to do a little shopping, but it's nice to have clothes to start with. I actually bought some pants from Old Navy already. So, I don't know if you'll be seeing me in regular pants for a while:)

No comments:

Post a Comment