Thursday, October 30, 2008

15 Weeks

I might not be able to get in the habit of posting every single week on here but I did want to post today because I just got back from the doctor. We had a pretty good appointment today. The baby's heart rate was at 140 which is good and the doctor had no concerns. The only issue was I still haven't gained any weight. My belly is growing though so I'm convinced I'm losing muscle because I haven't exercised as much as I would like in the last 3 months. I really haven't done much at all:( I've also still been sick so that might explain some of the non-weight gain. But I'm on a mission by our next appointment on December 2nd to gain some weight. Holiday Season while trying to gain weight is going to be AWESOME!!! And Matt and I went to Papa Del's for lunch after the appointment to help with the whole weight gain thing too. Finally, I got a flu shot at the doctor's today and my arm's a little sore, but it's totally worth it not to get the flu.

15 Weeks

In other news, we tried to vote early today after my doctor's appointment and were thwarted by a very long line. I guess I'll have to vote on the actual election day.

No comments:

Post a Comment