Saturday, December 22, 2012

Home Group Party

After spending the semester discussing sermons given by our pastor and studying the book of 1 Timothy our home group took it easy and went out for a wonderful kid free dinner.  We picked the restaurant Destihl (for those of you who know don't know what it is I promise you it's delicious!) and met up for an evening of fun.  I wanted to eat everything off of everyone's plates and enjoyed a delicious meal myself.  The best part of my meal was probably the out of this world banana creme pie.  I wouldn't normally order this for a dessert (I usually go more chocolate cakey) but the server recommended it and I'm glad I went with his suggestion.

Long table for 14

We also celebrated Chuck's birthday and said goodbye Chuck
and Abby since they're moving in a couple of weeks:(

No comments:

Post a Comment