I recently had the need for some kind of container for several books of ours. The box they came in had been destroyed by Caleb and the plastic bag I was storing them in seemed a slight safety hazard as the kids constantly dumped the books out and played with the bag.
I was in the mood for an easy and fast sewing project so I did a quick search for zipper pouch tutorials and ended up using this one. I found several others that I might try but the one I used seemed the easiest. The only complaint I have about the tutorial is she doesn't mention the zipper foot which I would recommend using when you are sewing on the zipper.
The best part was I had all the fabric and only had to buy the zippers for $2 each.
So, here is my finished product...
![]() |
| I used 2 fabrics to patchwork the bag together to get the size I wanted so this was a little bit harder but still easy. |
![]() |
| Outside of the bag |
![]() |
| While I was at it I decided to make 3 more for G and C when we travel |



No comments:
Post a Comment