Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dip

Now that Caleb is 19 months old (how did that happen?) I'm probably not going to be very good at posting monthly or even bi-monthly updates.  I'm just going to post things going on with him as I see fit.  I've got a couple good ones for you today.

The first thing I want to mention is Caleb's love of all things dip.  He thinks dipping is pretty much the coolest thing in the world and wants to dip anything in everything.  Anytime he sees a bottle of any sort he starts yelling the word dip.  Some of his favorite dips include yogurt, humus, honey and dressing.  And boy would he love to get his hands on Sriracha or hot sauce but Matt says not to those (I'd probably let him at least try those). He likes to dip crackers, pretzels, fruit, vegetables, pizza, and sandwiches.

One day recently I took the kids to the park then convinced Matt to meet us for lunch at Culver's and got some good pictures of a classic food being dipped in a classic dip.  Fries and ketchup!

Dipping
Inspecting the dip



No comments:

Post a Comment