Grace's new hobby is buckling things. She likes to buckle car seats, high chairs, bouncy seats, my infant carrier, and anything that looks bucklable. She is always saying, "Grace do it herself" when faced with a buckle. She also loves to feed herself, attempt to put on clothes herself, and climb on things herself.
Grace's communication skills have taken off in the last couple of months. She is definitely saying complete sentences and thoughts. She can repeat whole entire songs and can say the name of almost everyone she encounters that she knows. She knows what's coming next in books and recites every word on a page in her favorite books. She pretty much talks non-stop at home.
The other things that Grace has learned this "quarter" are her colors (or at least several of them), her address, her full name, and her age. I know that I didn't cover everything but hopefully I remembered the highlights!
No comments:
Post a Comment