We finally got our double stroller yesterday. I am using the word finally because I have spent tons of time researching and reading about different double strollers. As soon as I would settle on one I would find another one that I thought seemed more suited for what I wanted. The major problem is we don't have lots of big baby stores around us so I didn't really get to test drive any strollers. I just read reviews and watched videos on You Tube. I did finally decide to get a side by side stroller and had narrowed down my choices to 2 different strollers.
In the end the one we went with won because I can buy an attachment for it that would allow me to put Caleb's carseat on the stroller and it has huge sunshades. For right now Caleb is happy in the reclined position but I like having the option of buying the carseat attachment. I was also able to get last year's model for a far cheaper price which was great. After the stroller was delivered yesterday and I realized it was 75 degrees outside I ripped the box open and assembled it to take the kids on a walk. It was wonderful. The weather, the stroller and the walk were all wonderful. I can't wait to log many miles on this stroller. And in case you are wondering it is the Baby Jogger City Mini Double.
Looks like a great choice!....One thing I never knew before I had kids was the complexity of the stroller decision and how you need a different one for different occasions. I have accumulated several different styles in my garage; umbrella stroller (actually 2 in case we have two people to push), double jogger for the trails in the neighborhood, tandem for the mall because the jogger wouldn't fit through doors, the one that fits the car seat, etc....driving my husband nuts and yet just bought a new one..moved from the double to sit n stand since the boys are getting too big for the stroller, but Lydia needs one. I assume this is the last one to purchase. A few are going on the yard sale this month.
ReplyDeleteOhh love it! I probably ask you to reference me back to this post someday!
ReplyDelete