I thought I would document some of Caleb's outings in his first week and a half out in the big world. Last Saturday we started by taking him to the mandatory doctor's appointment. Then we pretty much stuck around home for a few days. The weather was great at the beginning of last week so we were able to get out for a walk too. The picture below is from the end of our walk. We need to get a double stroller soon so I can take them out by myself.
This Sunday was our first trip to church as a family and it was great. Although, after the service I was only able to state a tiny bit about what I thought the sermon was about. I was pretty tired and a little distracted by the cute baby I was holding. I figure that it is ok that I didn't pay that close of attention this week. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures. I am beginning to see why the second child doesn't get as much photo album time as the first. Our hands are literally too full to pull out the camera as often. I'm trying though.
Today we had our first family adventure out on the town. Our first stop was the library. Grace has had the same 10 books for about 6 weeks and we were getting pretty sick of them. So, we decided it was time to get some new ones. Then we went out to lunch. This was actually a really big deal because during my pregnancy we never went out to eat (we often got carry-out). But dealing with Grace and me constantly not feeling well made going out to eat just too overwhelming. So, it was great to eat at a restaurant. The picture below is how Caleb looked through the whole entire outing. He had no idea we even left the house.
To Caleb: WELCOME TO EARTH!
ReplyDelete