
Today I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant with 17 days to go until my due date. Yes! I'm ready to be done being pregnant. Not too much has been going on. I'm just getting more uncomfortable and more tired every day. Last week I had a cold that ran into this week and made me pretty miserable. But I'm feeling better.
We installed Caleb's carseat this weekend and are talking about packing hospital bags. It just takes too much energy to pack a bag so it hasn't been done yet. Plus I seem to remember packing lots of stuff for the hospital with Grace and not really needing any of it. So, I need to rethink that list and figure out what I really used. I just remembered I need to pre-register at the hospital too. I guess I'll do that today.
Matt took the morning off of work today and has been taking care of Grace. So really it ended up with me getting the morning off. I watched TV, took a shower, blogged, and paid one bill. I will say that this has been some much needed down time. Maybe I'll take a nap during Grace's nap to complete the day:)
Two comments:
ReplyDeleteIf you were me, you'd be in labor right now.
And I didn't pack my hospital bag early enough and then had to do so after my water broke so I was running around the house packing while leaking amniotic fluid. So pack your bag already woman!