Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have several random things I wanted to post about but none of them are really worthy of a full post. So, here are my random thoughts for today.

  • I am getting up to pee a lot at night and am starting to get excited to be done being pregnant (only 6 weeks left). I will give you a full pregnancy update next week.
  • I have been reading some pretty good books lately. I would highly recommend both Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. After moving I decided to pull some of the classics off my shelf and give them a read. I wonder what I will read next.
  • I decided it is time to start working on Caleb's nursery. Only 6 weeks to go and not a thing done in his room. I washed some clothes and set up some stuff in his closet tonight so that was fun.
  • We are pretty excited about the Packers making it to the Superbowl. I am rooting for them to win because I know Matt would be thrilled.
  • Grace is doing much better this week with minimal to zero meltdowns a day. I hope whatever was bothering her the last couple of weeks has passed.
  • I got out my sewing machine today after it being put away since our house went on the market in May. It felt great to do a small project and now it is permanently set up so I'm hoping to use is often again.
  • Back to only 6 weeks left until baby. I realized today, for maybe the 1st time, that our lives are about to change. Yes, I think it will be for the better because we can't wait to have Caleb but my peace and quiet after 7pm and during naps is about to go out the window. I must prepare myself for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment