Friday, February 11, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant

Wow, only 5 weeks to go. Tomorrow I'll be exactly 35 weeks into my 40 week pregnancy. I don't know what else to say besides that. Things seem to be going pretty well. I've maintained good weight gain and could actually end up gaining closer to 25 pounds instead of 30 this time around. No complaints there. We'll see what the next 5 weeks brings. Everything else is measuring and looking normal so I'm feeling good about that. I just went to the doctor this, go again in 2 weeks and then start my weekly visits. I have appointments scheduled up until a couple of days before my due date. I'm really really hoping I don't have to schedule any after my due date. But I'm planning on it just so I don't go crazy.

I'm beginning to get a little anxious about labor and delivery. I think having gone through it once already does help but it is still such and unknown. I would love to get an epidural again and am mostly worried I won't have time to get one. I've just heard of that happening to so many people the 2nd time around. So you better believe I'll be showing up at the hospital as quickly after the first contraction as possible. We're still working on several plans as far as what to do with Grace. I'm thankful for all the friends that are going to be willing to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment