Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pennyrile Exclusive Interview with Matt

A lot of recent activity on Pennyrile has been devoted to catching up with Anne and her anecdotes and pregnancy happenings. Well, many readers have asked for information on the whereabouts and events related to the life of Matt. So we now have an exclusive interview that took place recently with Matt. Here is the full transcript of the interview:

PENNYRILE: Matt, how are you doing? We haven't heard much about you in the blog world.
Matt: Oh, I am actually doing great. I've been having a great fall season, really enjoying apple cider, the leaves changing, and my wife getting fatter.
PENNYRILE: Yeah, about your wife...any thoughts about how the blog seems to revolve around her?
Matt: I'm glad you asked. There's some speculation going around the World Wide Web that I have resentment for my wife or feel some hostility towards her. That's not true. That is absolutely not true and I want these rumors to stop now. I expect more from your journalistic abilities than to allow this nonsense to be spread about.
PENNYRILE: OK, let's move on from that subject. What has been going on at your job?
Matt: Well, I've been writing some code. Then I compile the code. Then I run the code to test that it works. Then the code gets released. That's about it. Also, I have been considering bringing slippers to wear at work.
PENNYRILE: We've heard that you have recently acquired a new pair of slippers. Can you give us any details?
Matt: First of all, let me say that I love slippers. I mean, I LOVE them. I wear them all the time and I recently wore a hole in my old pair. So on a trip to Kentucky, Anne and I were at an Outlet Mall in Indiana and I saw a pair of amazing slippers at the Bass Outlet store. So I bought them and I am falling in love with my new pair.
PENNYRILE: Any comments on the sports world?
Matt: Yes, I have lots of them. First of all, the Packers absolutely destroyed the Bears last week. Make sure you write this down....the Packers KILLED the Bears. It was awesome. Also, college football is stupid because they decide their championship game by computers and human votes rather than using a playoff system. Finally, the NBA is better than college basketball. Done.
PENNYRILE: Christmas is coming up...any thing you're asking Santa Claus for?
Matt: For the record, I do not believe in Santa Claus. But I do have an Amazon wish list that contains various books, DVDs, CDs, and even a computer game. Only one more question please, I have to go back to checking on my Fantasy Football team.
PENNYRILE: Sure, of course, Matt. And again, we thank you for your time. OK, any clues you can give us on possible baby names?
Matt: Yeah, I can give you the scoop. For a boy, we're leaning towards Frodo and for a girl, we're thinking of Anne Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment