
Here are some more FAQ's that I've been getting a lot of...
1. How are you feeling?
I am feeling really good these days. I still have some mornings when I throw up but after that most of the time and day I feel great. I am just getting over a cold I got on Friday so that's been a little draining but other than that I'm good.
2. Have you had any food cravings?
Matt has gone to the food court at the mall about 10 times to get me the Ham Explosion Combo from The Great Steak and Potato. I used to eat that when I went to the mall with my mom when I was younger and now I want it all the time. I probably haven't had it in years but I crave it now. I also have wanted gum a lot lately and fruit and veggies. I'm glad that I'm craving something healthy:)
3. Have you felt the baby move yet?
According to the sources I've read I should be able to feel the baby move between 16 and 20 weeks. About a week or so ago I started feeling some weird pressure in my lower stomach once or twice every day or two. It's almost like something is swimming in there. Most of me wants to think this is the baby but I also have had lots of weird feelings since I've been pregnant so it could be anything. I probably won't believe I actually feel the baby until its huge and everyone can see it moving through my clothes.
4. When do you find out what it is?
Monday is the big day to find out if we're having a boy or girl. We're really excited to find out but mostly just praying everything looks good and healthy. So, if baby decides to be modest but healthy we'll take that:)
No comments:
Post a Comment