Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Felicity


Last night I finished watching the TV series Felicity. I pretty much have had a love/hate relationship with the TV show for the last 3 months of my life. For the uninformed, Felicity was 4 seasons long and chronicled the life of Felicity and friends as they learned what it meant to be adults and attended college in New York City. My favorite part is that Felicity was in college the exact same 4 years I was (Fall 98-Spring 02). I loved seeing the clothes they wore and remembering all of my similar clothes. Felicity is ridiculous and addicting all in one big swoop. I probably swore it off 5-10 times because it got too dramatic for my taste. But, I can never ever turn down a free TV DVD series on loan from a friend. It's such a great time sucker.

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on Anne, are you trying to tell me that all those things DIDN'T happen to you in college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may have watched a "few" of the felicity episodes with anne.

    all i will say is ben covington is awesome. on the other hand, felicity is overly dramatic and a moron. megan is hilarious. omg.

    ReplyDelete