
We are having a GIRL!!!! This morning we had our sonogram appointment to check up on things with the baby and hopefully find out what we are having. Well our baby showed off her private parts well. We are thrilled that the baby is looking healthy and cute in utero and excited to start planning for a girl. The funniest part of the whole thing is she was very very active during the appointment and we even had to get a second sonographer in the room to look at her heart because she wasn't cooperating. They kept telling us we have an onery baby. Ha ha, I guess it serves us right. But it does convince me even more the movements I've been feeling in my tummy were the baby for the last couple of weeks. Here is a picture of the girl parts...
Now it's time to start thinking of a name. We'll keep you posted and once we decide what the name is we'll share it. It would mean a lot for us to have friends and family praying for our baby girl by name.
Top 5 reasons to have a girl....
1. Maybe just maybe our little girl won't be forced know all the names of every Wisconsin sports star before she turns 5.
2. Girls smell better than boys.
3. Bows, dresses, ribbons, frills, etc...
4. Girls are super cute.
5. Pigtails.

Yay, I was hoping you wouldn't make us wait until the end of the day to blog about the news! Congratulations! It's kinda funny that of Matt, Adam, Tim, and Jeremiah, everyone is ending up with a girl- at least for the first time around! :-) Girls ARE wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love pigtails, too! But no girls for me--maybe I should let Lucas' hair grow out again...
ReplyDeleteHi Anne. Congrats on the baby girl! I am excited to be adding a girl to our family too! I hope I didn't freak you or your husband out today. :) I THOUGHT you looked familiar and went ahead and asked, I had just checked Celina's blog the other day and occasionally go to her other links. I love reading about other people's pregnancy experiences - usually such a joyous time in their lives. I told my husband over lunch about the interaction. He just shook his head and said, they'll probably put their blog to private now...some random stranger reading about their lives.... :)
ReplyDeleteI know Celina and Jon through Swing Society, Corban and my son, Gareth, was born around the same time and we were in a playgroup together, and now they live a few blocks away from us. Enjoy the pregnancy! It is such a special time in your life.
yippee for girls! another pro for having a girl the first time around is that she is (often) more interested in helping with the next baby when he or she arrives. can't wait to meet your little girl!
ReplyDeleteYEAH, Anne! Congratulations on a baby girl. I obviously love girls, too. We find out in a couple weeks (at 20 wks). I'm excited to hear your name choice; don't worry, we already have ours for either sex:)
ReplyDeleteEven if she does have to learn all of the Wisconsin sports stars by age five... with pigtails and a cheerleader skirt even Packer green can look sort of cute! :) Yippee a girl... girls rock! Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteAnne, Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun! and i have to agree with #5.. pigtails!!! I love them :)
ReplyDelete