Here is a shot of both of our bellies after eating for 2 days straight. I'm not sure who looks more pregnant:) We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!In baby news, now that we know we're having a girl I've been thinking a little bit more about the baby's room. I was pretty sure that we're going with neutral stuff anyway but my nesting instinct is starting to kick in and I started looking this week. Anyway, I found this great set that I like at Target (pictured below) and have been thinking about for a couple days.

This is the office/den that will become the baby's room. Hmmm...this might take a little work because all the stuff in the room need to find a new home in our 2 bedroom house. We are going to keep the couch in there but I will be doing a lot of cleaning and purging of stuff over Christmas break.
Your boobs are bigger but Matt wins for stomach size. Also, the beard makes Matt look like a thin version of Fat Bastard. Did he say "get in me belly" to his food on Thanksgiving?
ReplyDelete