Wednesday, November 12, 2008

17 Weeks

Well here I am at 17 weeks. I actually feel like this shirt makes me look a little smaller than my 15 week picture. I'm not worried though because in a couple months I'm sure I'll feel like a giant. Overall, things are going pretty well. I've been feeling a lot better and until this morning hadn't thrown up for over a week. I'm not sure what baby was trying to tell me this morning. Anyway, besides the weird burn in my throat now I feel pretty good today.

Last night was a big night for us because we switched sides of the bed. Matt has been dying to get on my side of the bed since we got married but I haven't given in. One time this summer we switched and I woke up in the middle of the night and made Matt switch back. But now that I'm suppossed to be spending as many of my sleeping hours on my left side as possible it made more sense to switch sides.

I'm looking forward to Monday the 24th because that's when we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Yippeee. At the beginning of the pregnancy I really wanted a girl and Matt wanted a boy but at this point we actually have no feelings either way. I can think of positives for both and am just super excited to find out.

I don't think anything else is giong on in the baby arena.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, way to go! You should start feeling the baby move soon. I think I felt Madalyn around 17 weeks. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete