Saturday, March 1, 2008

Jerusha's Visit: Day 1

Last night my good friend Jerusha flew in to visit and we've already had some grand adventures so I will post about it. I did not take any pictures yet so I have no photo documentation. So Jerusha was supposed fly from Cleveland to Chicago to Bloomington. She boarded her plane in Cleveland at 6:30 pm (Eastern Time) to leave at 7:00 and fly to Chicago. To make a long story short she was on the plane for 3.5 hours before they could take off and arrived in Chicago at 10:30pm (Central Time). At this point her flight to Bloomington had been canceled and she was told she could fly to Bloomington at 1:00 this afternoon. Of course, we weren't going to leave her in Chicago until today so Matt's awesome dad picked her up from the airport and drove her down to I-80 where we met them at about midnight. Thanks John for saving us about 1.5 hours of driving. Then we drove back to Champaign and went to Wal-Mart at about 1:45am. It was very empty. The funny thing is Jerusha only carried on her purse so she needed a few essentials to get through until this afternoon when her luggage arrives in Bloomington. I felt bad for Jerusha that she was on the plane for sooo long but she's so laid back it didn't damper her spirits at all. Anyway, it was great to see her and we have a lot of fun adventures planned for the weekend so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment