Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Computer vs. Anne (2-0)

The computer won again twice this weekend. And by winning I mean sucking me in to 2 more time consuming activities. It all started on Saturday morning when Matt told me that the video game industry is growing the most rapidly in the women over 35 demographic. He read an article about it that mentioned the game "Diner Dash". Even though I'm not over 35 yet, I thought I might be interested in the game. 4 hours later, I seated, served, billed, and cleaned up after way too many computer animated people. Unfortunately, I haven't played since Saturday but I daydream about it while I'm off doing other things. Tomorrow night I should be home for a while in the evening so I'll get a few more levels under my belt. If you're interested in this game or other similar games go to www.dinerdash.com. You can get an account and play for FREE with adds. I don't even know what the adds are for thats how little they impacted me.

Then Abe and Mandy came to visit and they convinced us to join Facebook. I have been considering it for a little bit just to keep up with people but I didn't realize what a profound impact it would have on my life. If you're not on Facebook, you're one of the few left. It's not just for college students. It's been fun seeing what old friends are up to and just getting in touch with people.

P.S. I just got tickets to go see High School Musical Ice Tour for Friday night. That will be pretty awesome, so I'll blog about that once the grand event has taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment