 |
Grace loved the animals but I think her favorite part of the day was getting to sit on the tractors. |
For the third year in a row we went to the county fair in the county I grew up in. Because I was very active in 4-H it is always nostalgic to go back to the fair. My dad is currently involved in helping with the 4-H fair and one of the things he has to do is recruit judges. So he always gets Matt to help judge computer projects. While Matt judged and my dad did his thing, my mom, the kids and I checked out the animals, tractors, and ate fair food.
Grace really loved the animals and it was great for her to see them. Because she has been extremely interested in animals lately so any chance to see them in real life is super cool for her. The funny things was she kept saying that there wasn't going to be a Brachiosaurus Dinosaur though because they are not farm animals. I think that severely disappointed her.
Caleb was pretty much terrified of the animals. He liked the chickens, rabbits, and lamas but he was not a fan of everything else. If I (or my mom) held him while looking at animals he had a death grip on me and I think her preferred the stroller because it was a little enclosed and felt safer.
 |
| Clinging to Grandma because he's scared of the horses nearby |
 |
| The chickens in cages were more Caleb's style |
 |
| Having a conversation with the sheep |
 |
| Caleb loved the alpaca and even was willing to pet it |
 |
I think she wanted to climb in with the goats
|
No comments:
Post a Comment