Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chopsticks

I haven't blogged in two weeks so I thought I would post a couple of not so interesting updates.  Recently we took the kids to Golden Harbor (Celina, do you even read my blog anymore?  You're totally right it is some of the best Chinese in town.)  If you live in the area and haven't been there I highly recommend it.

Anyway, while we were there Grace saw some people using chopsticks and thought it was hilarious/awesome.  So she requested to use them herself.  Grace still gives up on silverware and uses her fingers most of the time (we really need to work on that) but she really took to chopsticks and was even getting food from the plate to her mouth.  And of course Caleb who must do what Grace does gave them a try too.  He didn't have any success.





1 comment:

  1. Anne, I do read your blog and am glad you agree on my Golden Harbor endorsement. I hope you ordered fat noodles.

    ReplyDelete