Thursday, February 2, 2012

Walks in January

We have had a fabulous winter as far as weather goes.  Today is Groundhogs Day and I honestly don't care if the ground hog sees his shadow or not.  Because if we have 6 more weeks of this so called winter so be it.  I'll continue to take my kids on walks, visit the park and run errands without our coats on.  It sure makes getting out the door much easier.  And if it decides to get all cold and snowy on us I can see spring around the corner.

I'm not kidding when I say we actually have lost track of how many times we've played outside in January.  This week on a 60 degree day Grace and I decided to take our babies for a walk.  So, Eliza (Grace's baby doll) and Caleb took their seats in the strollers and we headed out on a very long walk.  Because the 2 year old slowed down the pace considerably I had time to pull out my phone and take a few pictures.

This kid is getting to the point where he knows to smile for the camera.

After attempting to climb the tree herself
Grace decided to have Eliza try it.

The only reason Grace is wearing mittens is
because she insisted on it not because
it is cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment