Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Few Random Things

I wrote this last night but didn't hit post until today...Enjoy?

I'm sitting at a local Barnes & Nobel blogging.  I don't know if I've ever taken my computer out in public and blogged before but I needed to get out of the house today.  I can't believe I'm going to admit this but I haven't left the house since last week Tuesday night.  That means I spent 8 solid days and nights in my house.  I'm glad I like my house that's for sure but I was really read to get out!

I would usually at least leave the house for church on Sunday but Caleb had a bad cold and I was getting over a cold so we stayed home.  Then it slowly dawned on my that I hadn't left the house.  It just didn't work out to leave until tonight (silly kids, I either have to take them with me or go out when Matt is home.  And sometimes I just want to hang out with Matt when he's home).  But tonight, I needed to leave!  So here I sit enjoying the small table and uncomfortable chair at the bookstore feeling a little guilty that I don't want to buy anything from the cafe.

So here are my random thoughts (many of which could turn into their own blog post someday)..
  • I might have found the perfect bag/purse (thanks Teresa).  
  • I have read some really good books this month.
  • I still think I like Kindle better than the Nook.  Sorry sales guys who just talked to me for 10 minutes.
  • I've been making homemade pizza every Sunday this year and I'm getting better every time.  Tonight I bought a cheap pizza stone (although there is an expensive one on Amazon I am admiring).
  • I can't believe Caleb is going to be 1 in a month.
  • I like the game Dominion.
  • I just saw my sister's photography in print in a magazine in Barnes & Noble (granted she paid for it because it's an add but it's still awesome and she's a good photographer).

No comments:

Post a Comment