![]() |
| So happy to be standing at counter level. |
![]() |
| Not so sure about the face but you can see it from the other side. Yes, it's big! |
But as you're probably figured out based on the pictures there is more to this story. For some reason that I can't even remember I was looking at them again and just thinking how cool they would be. Then it dawned on me that maybe someone, namely my dad, could build one. So, I found some plans online and sent him the link. Long story short one was built for us and I decided I wanted it to be orange.
Grace loves it! She can stand at the counter and cook with me without me worrying she's going to fall off. It's big enough so when Caleb is bigger he can stand with her. There are so many fun ideas for other things to do with it too (puppet show theater, art easel, etc...).
I'm glad we didn't have to spend $200 on it but I can see why people do. It's such a neat thing to have that really has already facilitated some learning in our kitchen.


No comments:
Post a Comment