Friday, January 6, 2012

What is Grace saying 2...

Another post with a few cute things Grace has been saying (I kind of skipped a few months of remembering to write things down so I just wanted to get this posted)....
  • "I'm going to give my heart to Dora and Jesus." (looks like we're going to have to talk about idolatry) Sept. '11
  • "Jesus is going to take my heart away." (sounds good to me) Sept. '11
  • "I love laughing." Sept. '11
  • "The doctor is running again." (After seeing someone running with headphones on.  She actually referred to running people as doctors several times before I realized she was seeing the headphones as stethoscopes.) Oct. '11
  • Me: Do you want chicken nuggets? G: No. Me: Do you want a cheeseburger? G: No. Me: What do you want? G: I just want fries. (At McDonald's) Oct. '11
  • "That's a neat idea. Going to the park." Oct. '11
  • "Dear God, thank you for mommy, daddy, Caleb, Grace, mommy, daddy, Caleb and Grace. And thank you for food. PRAISE THE LORD!" (Maybe Graces best dinner prayer ever). December '11
  • "I'm going to marry Jesus in June" (That's fine by me). January '12

1 comment: