Friday, December 13, 2013

Illini Game

I've been totally neglecting the blog lately.  My biggest motivation for blogging is so I remember these years.  I am already forgetting what we've been up to the last month but you can expect a couple of posts this weekend.

Back to the point of this post.  A few weeks ago we got to take the kids to an Illini football game.  Some friends of ours have season tickets that they gave to us.  The weather was great (upper 50's) and although the team is not great it was fun to watch.  We sat right in the front row of the visitors section (Ohio State) and they are very good.  So the kids enjoyed watching the cheerleaders and rooting for the away team.  Honestly most of the time I think they yelled, "Go Packers!"  We had to leave just before halftime because Caleb was going a little crazy sitting and he didn't understand why he couldn't go play football.  I brought along Dum-Dums and wished I would have brought along more but that helped us last almost until halftime.

Cheese:)
Cheerleaders

I love this picture of the kids playing in the leaves after we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment