At the beginning of the fall we made the decision to sign Grace up for gymnastics at the YMCA. I was hesitant because I really want to protect our children from being too busy, too early. But with the cold weather coming and less time time to be active and because she was asking to do dance (gymnastics was cheaper and more convenient so we just sold her on that) I felt like maybe it was time to sign up for something besides swimming lessons.
It has been great! Another 4.5 year old boy is the only other person who signed up for her class and they are the only class at that time. So she gets lots of attention and lots of time on the equipment. Today the little boy didn't even show up for class so she had a private lesson. Afterwards, she said she loved it because she always got to go first.


No comments:
Post a Comment