Friday, December 13, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a super great Thanksgiving this year and were able to host Matt's family for the main event.  Over the course of the weekend we had people here from Wednesday afternoon until Saturday morning.  I love having visitors so I was enjoying it a ton.  But because I had a big meal to prepare and lots of other meals I had to be really organized (ahh in my element).

Grace and Caleb loved having their cousins visit for over 24 hours and then on Friday both set of grandparents were here for the day.  They almost didn't know what to do with that!  We just spent a lot of time hanging out, watching the Packers loose, and of course eating.  

Menu and to-do list 
Grace and Jenna ready to play outside
Girl cousins ready for the Packer game 
Boys ready for Packer game
Place setting and place cards made by Grace
Appetizer lunch spread during football game 
Adult table
Kid table

Carving the bird 
Time to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! And I'm so impressed with your master menu prep schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete