Friday, December 13, 2013

Frozen: First Movie

Last week Matt took Friday off work since he was going to California this week for work.  So we decided to spend the morning going to the movie Frozen and out to lunch.  This was the first time that either kid has been to a movie at the theater and the first time I've been since I was pregnant with Grace. So it was a treat for all.  We also were able to go to a newly remodeled theater that was really nice.

Anyway, since we went on Friday at 10 am there were only 8 people total in the theater which was great!  A couple of the previews were a little scary but the movie was perfect for the kids.  Caleb made it until about the last 15 minutes and started to get antsy.  Enter in Dum-Dums:)  That held him over to the end.  Now ever since seeing the movie we've been listening to the soundtrack on Spotify and watching whatever clips we can find on You Tube.





1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to try and take Owen to this one as his first movie. Maybe we'll try it! :)

    ReplyDelete