Do you remember those commercials for Sienna a few years ago where the super cool looking family got a minivan, rapped about it and called it the swagger wagon? That is when the Toyota Sienna became my dream car van. And that is when I realized I was old.
I never actually thought I would get a Sienna because who actually gets their dream car? But whose dream car is actually a minivan:) But I did know that we were planning on buying a minivan in the summer is 2013. I just figured a car that cool would be way too expensive and we'd get something else. But a few weeks, many test drives, many internet searches, 3 dealers, lots of discussion and time to think later Matt and I actually bought a Toyota Sienna.
I'm not going to go into the specifics of why we got what we got because it would be really boring. But I'm going to tell you I love it. I know it's only a car but I'll enjoy driving it while it's in my life.
Finally, as part of this purchase we traded in the 12 year old Grand Am I bought 10 years ago. That car has been through a lot of growing up and life changes with me so it was sad to say goodbye. Since it's been the car Matt's been driving to work for the last 4 years and he has no emotional attachment to it he was happy to say goodbye. Now he gets to drive the Escape to work:)
 |
| Hugs and kisses for the Grand Am |
 |
| Sienna from behind |
 |
| Sienna from the front |
 |
| A little closer for the color |
 |
| Look at all that extra room!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment